Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The third day hump

Today my legs were a little fatigued but than can be expected. . Last night Tony, my uncle made an executive decision and decided to stay a couple more day. Since he did that and was going to be driving with me I thought I would go a little farther than I had planned. There was an 82 mile stretch of limited service and limited it was. I traveled along the Columbia River. It was absolutely amazing. The climbs again were tough but I kept telling myself, you get to the top of be mountain with one push of the pedal at a time. As I was getting closer to the top the music that Chad McKibben.gave me, started talking about reaching the mountain top. It's really  cool that when you are continually on a bike for a while you pick up little things to entertain you. I actually about fell off the bike a couple times because I wanted to dance listening to a couple of the songs on there. That is difficult to dance when you're clipped to the bike.

I spent the day thinking WOW looking at the incredible views. Overlooking the river at many different levels was impressive. It was funny because an expedition passed me and on his license plate it said WOW. I thought that is perfectly fitting.  Some of the biggest WOW moments I receive is the support of everyone. I love seeing how people are getting inspiration with something as ordinary as riding a bike. The support I receive keeps me going, so Thank you very much!

1 comment:

  1. PSALM 8
    1 Lord, our Lord,
    how majestic is your name in all the earth!

    You have set your glory
    in the heavens.
    2 Through the praise of children and infants
    you have established a stronghold against your enemies,
    to silence the foe and the avenger.
    3 When I consider your heavens,
    the work of your fingers,
    the moon and the stars,
    which you have set in place,
    4 what is mankind that you are mindful of them,
    human beings that you care for them?

    ReplyDelete