Thursday, June 20, 2013

Out of Montana!

I want to thank everyone for all the support on my social media, and the videos that I have been receiving. You guys are amazing. I've had so many people stop and ask me about my ride in the little towns I have been in. It is very humbling how much people care and want to help. I had to stop in Glendive, MT today. As I was there a women came up to me and asked "where you headed son". So I asked today or when I'm finished? We started talking and had a wonderful conversation. She ended it with "God Bless You"! It is a wonderful feeling to feel the presence of God while I'm on this journey I'm truly blessed to be doing this but it is a wonderful feeling to think I'm able to help and inspire others to do something positive. That is what this ride is about!

I'm glad to be out of Montana. It was pretty difficult riding conditions with the wind the last few days. I made it though and that is what matters. Hopefully the wind from here on out will push me in the right direction. I made it to North Dakota today and I'm 90 miles from another time change. I'm making progress. I'm really tired and I'm trying to take care of my body. I wish everyone the best and I hope you are doing something incredible. God Bless!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment