Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Ride Across America

The Pedaling with Purpose: Awareness across America Ride will begin on June 2nd, 2013 in Astoria, Oregon and end in July, 2013 in Yorktown, Virginia. I will be riding nearly 3,500 miles coast to coast on a bicycle. The purpose is to raise awareness of unhealthy living, promote families to live a healthy active lifestyle together, and inspire my students and people I come in contact to take action on their dreams. This entire ride was once a dream that is now becoming a reality because I took action and wanted to help. I figured out quickly that you can't help other people unless you help yourself first.
​
My story explains how through the thoughtfullness and love of friends and family my life was changed. It wasn't until then that I could truly fulfill my calling to help others. I'm on a mission to spend my entire summer, inspiring and helping adults and children that are broken because of the unhealthy lifestyles that they live. I want to pay forward the knowledge and care that was given to me that truly changed my life.
​
Along the way I will be helping raise funds for three very special charitable causes: Brian Grant Foundation for Parkinson's, Rachael's Raising Hope, and Spencer's Army for Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center. If you could donate at least ONE PENNY a mile, just $35, we could make a huge difference in the lives of many. If you are unable to make a monetary donation please help us out by spreading the word of the event. TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE DIFFERENCE.  Visit: www.pedalingwithpurpose.org for more information or  to donate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment